Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
News
  •  Breaking News
  •  Gov. Schwarzenegger
  •  Contra Costa County
  •  Alameda County
  •  Bay & State
  •  Crime & Courts
  •  Education
  •  Health
  •  Nation & World
  •  Politics
  •  Science & Environment
  •  Transportation & Growth
  •  Iraq
  •  War on terror
  •  Commuter page
  •  Where we live
  •  Obituaries


Back to Home >  News

Times Editor Chris Lopez's weblog





Thursday, May 12, 2005

Journalist meeting

The lunch hour was spent with journalists working at the San Jose Mercury News. I was invited to talk to them about career paths, juggling personal life and a career, and how I got to be the editor of a newspaper. I love talking to journalists and I love talking about my profession as a journalist. It was a good chat and a good opportunity to meet some hard-working journalists at another newspaper.

1 Comments:

Blogger stony said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a true love site/blog. It pretty much covers true love related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home