Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
News
  •  Breaking News
  •  Gov. Schwarzenegger
  •  Contra Costa County
  •  Alameda County
  •  Bay & State
  •  Crime & Courts
  •  Education
  •  Health
  •  Nation & World
  •  Politics
  •  Science & Environment
  •  Transportation & Growth
  •  Iraq
  •  War on terror
  •  Commuter page
  •  Where we live
  •  Obituaries


Back to Home >  News

Times Editor Chris Lopez's weblog





Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesdays

Toughest day of the week for me is Tuesday. This will be the last time I sit at my desk for pretty much the rest of the day. Tuesday is major meeting day inside the Times. My first meeting is with the operating directors of the company, of which I'm one. We meet every Tuesday morning on strategy and the overall business climate. After that, it's trying to stay ahead the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home