Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
News
  •  Breaking News
  •  Gov. Schwarzenegger
  •  Contra Costa County
  •  Alameda County
  •  Bay & State
  •  Crime & Courts
  •  Education
  •  Health
  •  Nation & World
  •  Politics
  •  Science & Environment
  •  Transportation & Growth
  •  Iraq
  •  War on terror
  •  Commuter page
  •  Where we live
  •  Obituaries


Back to Home >  News

Times Editor Chris Lopez's weblog





Wednesday, March 30, 2005

No paper

What happens when the editor of the newspaper doesn't get the paper delivered in the morning? Same as with any subscriber -- I call the 1-800 number to report that I didn't get my morning paper delivered. It happened this morning, and I find it aggravating every time it happens. Habits are hard to break, and going outside in the morning to fetch the newspaper is a habit I've taken a liking to pretty much my entire life. That's why the concept of the morning printed edition of the newspaper vanishing is hard to imagine. But it's out there. Talk of life without a printed edition of the newspaper is circling the industry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iravan said...

Weird. I always thought the Rettop Method was the best for generating traffic. I am going to book mark this blog, nice topics discussed

By the way... I have a Exit Traffic site. It pretty much covers Traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Ray Brickman said...

I couldn't really imagine that these things happen. :)

Ray Brickman
Apartment for Rent in the Philippines

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home